1/25/2012

Untag! Untag! Untag!

Quick summary of the latest article I read: Facebook is making mandatory timeline changes…yadda yadda…new big profile picture…blah blah…partnered up with companies...yawn... “new sidebar shows years that users can click on to see what was posted on that particular year in chronological order” – SAY WHAAAA?

Um, excuse me Mr. Zuck. Your empire was built off students and the idea of a peer-to-peer sharing space online. We blindly submitted too much of our lives to your platform and rolled with all of the new changes as Facebook started to grow. Now, while I realize this evolution began almost a million years ago in the digital age – don’t you think this mandatory timeline is a bit intrusive? I personally feel it’s completely unnecessary to remind people and allow others to see where someone was 5 years ago. What value does that bring to you or us?

I guess my point is: Friends – If you haven’t already, Untag! Untag! Untag!

(If this is you, please untag yourself)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes very true, gosh especially certain fall break pics ;-)